MYSTICALPEDIA: METAPHYSICAL DICTIONARY
Deer (as a spirit guide – also see Fawn)
• Gentleness, caring, kindness
• Innocence, vulnerability
• Keen psychic insight, observation, sensitivity, ability to listen
• “Already seen” (fr.)
• The feeling of a present situation or event in time being extraordinarily familiar, as if having experienced it prior to that moment
• Some theories about what deja vu is include: memory recall of dreams or a past-life
• Relating to the latin word ‘divinare’ meaning ‘to be inspired by god.’ (Wikipedia)
• The practice of divining or ascertaining information through telepathic or supernatural means
• Tools of divination include such things as tarot cards, runes, divining stones, bones and crystal ball
• For more information see divination at Wikipedia
• Tool used in the act of dowsing.
• Most-famously known as a y-shaped tree branch, but may be “L” shaped, may be wire, metal, brass or even glass or plastic
• Also known as a dowsing rod or a witching rod
• An energy healing prodigy from Canada
• Wrote his first book on energy healing at the age of16
• Healed musician Ronnie Hawkins of cancer.
• The practice of searching for water, minerals, gemstones or other naturally occurring objects underground by holding and interpreting the movement of, most-commonly, a y shaped tree branch (called a ‘divining rod’)
• May also be done with a pendulum, coat hanger or a variety of different tools.
• Also known as divining or water witching
• Thoughts and images occurring during REM stage of sleep
• In psychology, dreams are sometimes thought to be caused by our subconscious working out problems that we are not aware of on a conscious level
• In metaphysics, some dreams may be prophetic and may sometimes be a vehicle by which spirits communicate with those in the physical world